Laser Line 200 Lb. tensile strength - Three stranded twisted torque balanced Kevlar® base with proprietary polyurethane double coating with a low friction finish impregnated into the cord. This is the ultimate cord for use in extreme conditions.
Current applications include:
- Use in mechanical float assemblies in waste oil tanks.
- Military uses in ocean environments.
- High performance light weight stunt kites.
- Target suspension.
- Optical cable strain relief.
- Robotic actuation cabling
|Yield per LB
||(2452 ft) - (747.4 m)
|Tensile Strength (LBS)
||(0.033 in) - (0.84 mm)